BBQ & A
1. What sets Billy Sims Barbecue apart from other restaurants?
Undeniably it’s our great tasting barbecue. We also operate as a quick service restaurant (QSR), which allows our franchisees to keep their overhead low and operate with fewer employees. This, along with our efficient site design (approximately 2000 sq ft.) makes a Billy Sims Barbecue franchise unique in the market place.
2. How do Billy Sims Barbecue franchisees succeed?
Over the past 10 years our team has developed highly effective process systems and business practices designed to get the most out of a Billy Sims Barbecue franchise.
3. Do I need restaurant experience?
Restaurant experience is not required but is a plus. We have an extensive training program that can get you and your restaurant manager ready to operate the franchise.
4. Will I receive assistance when it comes to preparing the restaurant location?
Billy Sims Barbecue operations team will assist the franchisee in securing the property location, contractor negotiations, and provide architectural designs.
5. How long will it take to get my franchise open?
Every situation is different but on average it will take 90 to 120 days.
6. Can I purchase more than one location?
Yes, depending on territory availability. Some of our franchisees have multi-development agreements to secure rights on certain locations.